Welcome to Miller Poultry’s career opportunities page.
We are glad you found us!
We welcome your interest, and hope you will choose to apply with us.
To contact us, click on the link below. See our current job openings listed here for your review. There is also a job application form in pdf. format that you may open and print. After filling out the application form, please email it back to us with your resume.
Miller Poultry is an “Equal Opportunity Employer.”
Thank you from the Miller Poultry Human Resources Team
Contact HR at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Employment (Must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, Do not fill out in browser. The browser will not save any of your data. Must download the application and fill it out in Adobe Reader.)
Current Job Positions
- Rotating Lead – 2nd shift
- QA Technician – 2nd shift
- Live Production Associate – Broiler Tech, Work with chick scheduling and slaughter scheduling
- Broiler Dept. QA Associate – Visit broiler barns and conduct animal welfare audits on broiler paws, cross-train in broiler dept. to help as needed
- Hatchery Maintenance – Overall maintenance of the hatchery, building and equipment
- Farm Hand – Help at Stateline barns, assist farm manager with overall operation of the farms, barns and birds
- Hatchery General Labor – Pulling chicks out of the hatchers to be processed. -Helping QA count chicks for breakouts
- Hatchery Sanitation – Overall sanitation of hatchers, also to help wash chick boxes
- Hatchery Delivery Helper – Assist in the delivery of the chicks to the farms. Placing chicks in the barns and sanitation of chick holding room.