- 4 Miller Poultry boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon finely minced fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ¼ cup butter or butter substitute melted
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Combine cheese, basil, garlic and oregano in pie pan or shallow bowl. Place melted butter in another pie pan or shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, coat with cheese mixture.
Place chicken into ungreased 8 or 9 inch square baking pan. Bake 17-22 minutes or until chicken in no longer pink.
|Calories Per Serving:||270|
|Carbohydrates:||less than 1g|