- 2 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Miller Poultry chicken breast
- 1 lb Uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb. Frozen bean & carrot mixture
- 2 cups Frozen broccoli florets
- 8 oz. 1 – 8 oz. package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Basil leaves
- 1 tsp. Oregano leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks, Salt & pepper lightly.
- In medium bowl, blend dressing ingredients.
- In dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables after 8 minutes. Bring back to boil and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Rinse in cold water to cool; drain. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat and then add chicken. Cook and stir 7-10 minutes or until chicken is browned and internal juices run clear. In very large bowl combine cooked pasta and vegetables, chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes; mix well. Add dressing to salad and toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate thoroughly before serving.