Preparation time: 45 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 Package Miller Poultry Chicken Tender Strips
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 10 ¾ oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 ¾ oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded American or Colby cheese
Preheat Oven 350° F.
Melt butter in 10-12 inch skillet, add onion and chicken strips. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until chicken is no longer pink 6-8 minutes.
Combine sour cream, milk, soup, spinach, garlic powder and onion powder in medium bowl; mix well. Spread 1 cup sour cream mixture onto bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Divide chicken among tortillas. Top each with 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese and 2 Tablespoons American/Colby cheese; roll up. Place tortillas in prepared dish, seam side down.
Spread with remaining sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through and bubbling.
Tip: May use leftover chicken in place of chicken strips.
|Calories Per Serving:||525|