- 2 cups chopped-cooked Miller Poultry chicken
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 16-oz. package frozen vegetable combination – partially thawed
- 2 10 ¾ oz cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz. (1 cup) Shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter/margarine –melted
- 1 cup flour – all-purpose
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat Oven to 425° F.
Combine all filling ingredients except cheese in 12-inch skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a boil (6-8 minutes)
While filling is cooking – combine milk, eggs and butter in small mixer bowl; beat at medium speed 1 minute. Add flour and salt; continue to beat until smooth – 1 minute.
Pour hot chicken filling mixture into ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with cheese. Pour topping mixture over cheese carefully. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
|Calories Per Serving:||340|