This recipe saves time by using our packaged chicken tender strips and packaged sliced mushrooms.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 16 oz. package Miller Chicken Tender Strips
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh garlic
- 2/3 cup dry Marsala wine or chicken broth
- 1 8 oz. package sliced mushrooms
- Hot cooked regular or spinach fettuccine, if desired
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Combine flour, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic food bag. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a shallow bowl or pan. Dip chicken strips in melted butter and place into bag, seal and shake to coat.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 12 inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is browned, turning once (6-8 minutes). Add wine and mushrooms. Continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink and sauce is slightly thickened (5-6 minutes). Cover to hold and prepare platter with cooked fettuccine and top with Chicken Marsala and sauce, sprinkle with fresh parsley.
|Calories Per Serving:||330|